[Collections 2 theme library
All in box, 33 x 30 x 10 cm. Most of the books originally published in 1998 by Shortland or Mimosa Publications belong to series entitled Literacy tree; some belong to series Our wonderful world, by Prentice Hall Ginn, copyright 1996; some belong to Sunshine Books reading series, by Wright Group Publishing, copyright 1995. Complements and extends the literature provided in the five Collections 2 mini theme books; label affixed to back cover links each to appropriate one. Teaching notes prepared by Kim Webber, copyright 2000. [Bk. 1] Welcome to outport Newfoundland / David Tulk and the grade two class ... -- [bk. 2] Pizza for dinner / Trevor Pye and Cherry Wilson -- [bk. 3] Rosie's house / Susan Reid -- [bk. 4] The little spider / Margaret Beames -- [bk. 5] Welcome to Igloolik / Lori Idlout and Leah Otak -- [bk. 6] Why can't I hear you? / Mira Hattiangadi -- [bk. 7] Oh, Columbus! / Wendy Graham -- [bk. 8] The frog princess : a traditional tale / retold by Carol Krueger -- [bk. 9] Souvenirs / Jennifer Beck -- [bk. 10] Sending signals / Marcia Vaughan -- [bk. 11] Rabbits / Graham Meadows -- [bk. 12] Tony and the butterfly / Judith Marra Scott -- [bk. 13] Animal riddles / Lorna Temlett -- [bk. 14] Let's get moving / Lara Artis -- [bk. 15] Make dinosaur eggs / Richard Gunther -- [bk. 16] Flying fingers / Margaret Fraser -- [bk. 17] Alison Wendlebury / Nette Hilton -- [bk. 18] Making caterpillars and butterflies / Sally Dunbier -- [bk. 19 Pookie and Joe / Brenda Parkes -- [bk. 20] The ant and the grasshopper / Emma Alexander -- [bk. 21] Crunch, munch, lunch! poems and jokes to share / Patricia Irene Johnson ... [et. al.] -- [bk. 22] A trip across the river : a Hausa folk tale / retold by M. Mehta -- [bk. 23] Yellow overalls / Joy Cowley -- [bk. 24] Heartbreak in Beirut / Mostafa Sardouk -- [bk. 25] The big bad cook / Joe Yukish -- Teaching notes for Collections 2 theme library fluent (blue) level.
- Dewey Decimal: 428.6
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 25 v. : col. ill. ; 16-22 cm. + teaching notes (53 p. ; 23 cm.) + folded box + 5 theme library cards.
- Edition Info: (The little spider)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books