This guide to Carlton Ware has a history of the factory, a list of prices, a shape and rarity guide, and lists of pattern names and numbers. There is advice on insuring a collection, and tips on what to look for to authenticate a piece.
- Dewey Decimal: 745
- Physical Description: 7.0"x9.8"x0.8"; 1.1 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-08
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Glass & Glassware
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- Kitchenware
- Home & Garden -- Antiques & Collectibles -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books