Includes bibliographical references and index. 1. Coleridge and Division -- 2. Coleridge's Visions -- 3. Atoning Plurality: The Mind and the World -- 4. The Ethics of Imagining -- 5. Radical Differences: Milton, Shakespeare, Wordsworth -- Coda: The Incomprehensible Mariner.
- LCC: PR4484
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xv, 303 p. ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (hc : acid-free paper)
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor,1772-1834 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor,1772-1834 -- Philosophy
- Coleridge, Samuel Taylor,1772-1834 -- Religion
- Difference (Philosophy)
- Division (Philosophy)
- Polarity (Philosophy)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books