Title from e-book title screen (viewed October 16, 2007). Includes bibliographical references and index. Cover -- Contents -- 1. Introduction: The Politics of Skepticism -- 2. Cold War Criticism -- 3. Ethics or Politics? Comparative Literature, Multiculturalism, and Cultural Literacy -- 4. Mourning Becomes Paul de Man -- 5. The Politics of the Politics of Interpretation -- 6. The Politics of Storytelling: Hannah Arendt's Eichmann in Jerusalem -- 7. Conclusion: Toward a Post-Cold War Criticism -- Index -- A -- B -- C -- D -- E -- F -- G -- H -- I -- J -- K -- L -- M -- N -- P -- R -- S -- T -- U -- V -- W -- Last Page Electronic reproduction.UK :MyiLibrary,2007Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to MIL affiliated libraries.
- Dewey Decimal: 801/.95/09045
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xi, 163 p. ; 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.)
- Criticism -- Political aspects
- Cold War in literature
- Politics and literature
- Critical theory
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books