Cognitive carpentry a blueprint for how to build a person
"A Bradford book." Includes bibliographical references (p. -371) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,1999.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: BC177
- Dewey Decimal: 006.3/3
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 377 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$45.00
- Pollock, John L. -- How to build a person
- Artificial intelligence -- Philosophy
- Machine learning
- Mental Processes
- OSCAR (Computer file)
- Artificial intelligence
- Artificial intelligence -- Related to -- Mind
- Electronic books
Buying This Book
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books