Cognitive Behavior Therapy: Core Principles for Practice
Learn and apply the 14 core principles of cognitive behavior therapyIn this invaluable guide, clinicians will findidentified and summarized by leading researchers and cliniciansfourteen core principles that subsume the more than 400 cognitive behavioral therapy (CBT) treatment protocols currently in use, so they may apply them to their everyday practice. This unique contribution to the field provides practitioners with a balance of history, theory, and evidence-based applications.Edited by renowned experts in the field, Cognitive Behavior Therapy explores the core principles behind all CBT protocols including:Clinical functional analysisSkills trainingExposureRelaxationCognitive restructuringProblem solvingSelf-regulationA straightforward introduction to CBT principles with guidance for all mental health professionals seeking to improve the lives of clients spanning a range of psychological problems, Cognitive Behavior Therapy is designed for both new and experienced clinicians alike who want to deepen and broaden their understanding of CBT principles.
- Dewey Decimal: 616.891425
- Physical Description: 7.2"x10.1"x1.4"; 2.2 lb; 464 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-07-17
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Mental Health -- Anxiety Disorders
- Health, Fitness & Dieting -- Psychology & Counseling
- Science & Math -- Behavioral Sciences -- Behavioral Psychology
- Science & Math -- Behavioral Sciences -- Cognitive Psychology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books