Coaching, counseling & mentoring: how to choose & use the right technique to boost employee performance
Includes index. Introduction : three ways to develop high-performance employees -- Your role as a coach -- Coaching as an ongoing responsibility -- Let's talk : "should I say that?" -- Coaching traps and problems -- Why counsel troublesome people? -- How to turn around problem employees and employees with problems -- Let's talk : specific counseling sessions -- Counseling dilemmas : traps and pitfalls to avoid -- What mentoring can do to help high achievers- and you -- Mentor as a role model, broker, advocate, and career counselor -- Let's talk : face-to-face and e-conversations -- Mentoring traps to avoid -- Epilogue : your role as a leader.
- LCC: HF5385
- Dewey Decimal: 658.3/124
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: vi, 230 p. ; 24 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books