"With 123 full-color reproductions of his paintings, as well as photographs of the artist at work and with his friends and family, Clyde Singer's America places the artist in the context of his time and makes his work available to a new and appreciative audience."--BOOK JACKET.
- LCC: ND237
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 185 p. : ill. (chiefly col.) ; 23 x 29 cm.
- Edition Info: (hardcover : alk. paper)
- Singer, Clyde,1908-1999 -- Criticism and interpretation
- Singer, Clyde,1908-1999 -- Catalogues raisonn�s
- Social realism -- United States
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books