Cloudy Day Sunny Day (Green Light Readers Level 1)
The day is gray and cloudy. ItÂs a good day to snuggle up with a book, a fine day for make-believe, until . . . the sun bursts through the clouds! Now itÂs a great day to fly a kite, the perfect day to ride a bike. No matter what the weather, each new day is a fresh opportunity to stretch and to explore. Caldecott Honor recipient Donald Crews celebrates the familiar activities that keep two siblings and their parents busy--and happy--from sunrise to bedtime.
- Physical Description: 6.5"x9.1"x0.3"; 0.4 lb; 24 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2000-04-01
- Children's Books -- Ages 4-8 -- General
- Children's Books -- Authors & Illustrators, A-Z -- ( C ) -- Crews, Donald
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Family Life -- General
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Nature -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- Science, Nature & How It Works -- Nature -- Weather -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- Early Reader Series -- Green Light Readers
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books