Clinical Skills Manual for Principles of Pediatric Nursing: Caring for Children
This is a student supplement associated with: Principles of Pediatric Nursing: Caring for Children, 5/e Jane W. Ball DrPH, RN, CPNP, EMSC National Resource Center Ruth C. Bindler, Washington State University Kay J. Cowen, University of North Carolina, Greensboro ISBN: 0132111756
- Dewey Decimal: 618.9200231
- Physical Description: 8.4"x10.6"x0.2"; 0.9 lb; 216 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-02-21
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books