Written in a clear and concise style, this new 6th edition of this popular and highly respected title has been fully updated to take account of the various important developments in legislation and case law that have occurred since the previous edition. Practical and accessible, it provides practitioners with a structured background to the law. This information is supported by numerous case illustrations, plus a large amount of highly valuable practical guidance on procedure. It is a 'must-have' title for all practitioners specialising in this complex area of the law.
- Dewey Decimal: 344
- Physical Description: 6.1"x9.7"x1.5"; 2.2 lb; 664 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2006-01
- Law -- Business -- Torts
- Law -- English Law -- General
- Law -- Family & Health Law -- Medical Law & Legislation
- Law -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- Torts
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Family & Health Law -- Medical Law & Legislation
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books