Includes bibliographical references (p. -72) and index. Electronic reproduction.Boulder, Colo. :NetLibrary,2002.Available via World Wide Web.Access may be limited to NetLibrary affiliated libraries.
- LCC: PS3515
- Dewey Decimal: 813/.52
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: iv, 74 p.
- Edition Info: (electronic bk.) :$5.99
- Hersey, John,1914-Hiroshima -- Examinations -- Study guides
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Japan -- Literature and the war
- War stories, American -- Examinations -- Study guides
- Atomic bomb victims in literature
- Atomic bomb in literature
- Japan -- In literature
- Electronic books
- Hersey, John,1914-1993 -- Hiroshima -- Examinations -- Study guides
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books