Clicker Training Your Cat (A Karen Pryor Clicker Book)
Train a cat? Yes, you can! Clicker training, the new way of communicating with animals,is quick and easy for you - and it's fun for your cat. Clicker training can improve your cat's health, activity and attitude toward life. It can make your cat happier and more affectionate. In the easy-to-read beginner's guide, Karen Pryor, the world's leading clicker training expert, tells you how to teach your cat: * to come when called * to play without biting or scratching * to stay off the table * to get along with dogs * to walk outside on a leash * to do cute tricks and games! All with a click and a treat!
- Dewey Decimal: 636
- Physical Description: 112 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2002-09-30
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books