Provides instruction covering the various applications of ClarisWorks, including system basics, word processing, drawing and paint, database management, spreadsheets, and desktop publishing.
- LCC: QA76.76
- Dewey Decimal: 005.369
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: x, 351 p. : col. ill. ; 29 x 22 cm.
- Edition Info: (spiral)
- ClarisWorks -- Juvenile literature
- Macintosh (Computer) -- Juvenile literature
- Integrated software -- Juvenile literature
- Integrated software
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books