Recounts events surrounding the mysterious sinking of the Confederate submarine, the H.L. Hunley, and its recent recovery from deep in the waters off the coast of South Carolina.
- LCC: E599
- Dewey Decimal: 973.7/57
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 48 p. : col. ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (GB)
- H.L. Hunley (Submarine) -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Naval operations -- Submarine -- Juvenile literature
- Submarines (Ships) -- United States -- History -- 19th century -- Juvenile literature
- Confederate States of America. -- Navy -- History -- Juvenile literature
- Charleston (S.C.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Juvenile literature
- H.L. Hunley (Submarine)
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
- Submarines (Ships) -- History -- 19th century
- Underwater archaeology
- Charleston (S.C.) -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books