Civil War ends: assassination, reconstruction, and the aftermath
Describes the aftermath of the Civil War, including the assassination of Lincoln, Reconstruction, and the presidency of Ulysses S. Grant.
Includes bibliographical references (p.100) and index.
- LCC: E661
- Dewey Decimal: 973.8
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 112 p. : ill. (mostly col.) ; 24 cm.
- Lincoln, Abraham,1809-1865 -- Assassination -- Juvenile literature
- Slaves -- Emancipation -- United States -- Juvenile literature
- Reconstruction -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- History -- 1865-1898 -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1865-1900 -- Juvenile literature
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865 -- Influence -- Juvenile literature
- Lincoln, Abraham,1809-1865
- United States -- History -- 1865-1898
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books