City safaris: a Sierra Club explorer's guide to urban adventures for grownups and kids
Bibliography: p. -185.
- LCC: HT206
- Dewey Decimal: 307.7/6/0973
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 185 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- City children -- United States
- Cities and towns -- United States -- Interpretive programs
- Urban ecology (Biology) -- United States -- Problems, exercises, etc
- Human ecology -- United States -- Problems, exercises, etc
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books