Citrix Access Suite 4 for Windows Server 2003 the official guide
Includes index. Foreword -- Acknowledgments -- Introduction -- Overview of the Citrix Access platform: Introducitng the Citrix Access platform alternatives -- Windows Server 2003 terminal services -- Citrix Access Suite 4 -- Designing an enterprise Citrix solution: Preparing your organization for an on-demand access implementation -- Citrix Access platform data center architecture -- Designing your network for on-demand access -- The client environment -- Security -- Network management -- Implementing a Citrix Access platform: Project managing and deploying the Citrix Access platform -- Implementing an on-demand access computing environment -- Server configuration -- Server configuration and installation -- Application installation and configuration in a presentation server environment -- Citrix presentation Server 4 and Windows terminal services client configuration and deployment -- Profiles, policies, and procedures -- Securing client access with the Citrix Access gateway -- Network configuration -- Printing -- Disaster recovery and business continuity in the on-demand access environment -- Ongoing administration of the Citrix Access suite -- Appendixes: Internetworking basics -- Creating a Citrix Access platform financial analysis model -- Subscription billing -- Index. Available to University of Newcastle staff and students only.
- LCC: QA76.9
- Dewey Decimal: 005.4/476
- Language: eng
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books