"Citizenship Studies" has been written to support the OCR GCSE short course specification and the teaching of Key Stage 4 Citizenship. Combining a lively text with up-to-date case studies, relevant activities, and a stimulating selection of written and visual sources, the book helps students to understand important Citizenship issues.
- Dewey Decimal: 372
- Physical Description: 8.3"x10.8"x0.4"; 1.0 lb; 144 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2002-09-30
- Children's Books -- Educational -- Citizenship
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Social Science -- General
- Children's Books -- Reference & Nonfiction -- Politics & Government
- Nonfiction -- Education -- General
- Nonfiction -- Government -- Federal Government
- Professional & Technical -- Education -- Specific Skills -- Humanities
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books