Chronic compartment syndrome an analysis at the cellular level
Abstract: leaves iii-iv. Vita: leaf 132. Includes bibliographical references (leaves 116-131). Thesis (M.Sc.)--University of Western Ontario (Faculty of Kinesiology), 1996. Microfiche. Ottawa : National Library of Canada. 1997. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm. (Canadian theses on microfiche).
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiii, 132 leaves : ill. ; 29 cm.
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books