Christianity & bioethics: confronting clinical issues
Includes bibliographical references.
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 298 p. : port.
- Ethics, Medical
- Bioethical Issues
- Abortion, Induced
- Religion and Medicine
- Resuscitation Orders
- Suicide, Assisted
- Advance Directives
- Brain death
- Cultural Diversity
- Ethical relativism
- Euthanasia, Active
- Genetic Research
- Palliative Care
- Prenatal Diagnosis
- Right to die
- United States
- Popular Works
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books