This book examines the rise of Chinese companies in international markets during the last two decades of rapid expansion of the Chinese economy. The fruit of a collaboration between two leading business schools, HEC Paris and the School of Economics and Management of Tsinghua University, it provides a comprehensive overview of the strategies of Chinese multinationals in terms of international marketing and branding, M&As and international joint ventures, management of technology, organization and human resource management, etc. The strategies of several well-known companies are described in detail, including Baosteel, Bird, Haier, Hisense, Huawei Technologies, Lenovo, Nuchtech, Petrochina, TCL, Tsingtao Brewery, Wahaha, Wanxiang, etc. Contents: Corporate Strategies of Chinese Multinationals (Z-M Jin); China's Go Global Policy (Z-X Li); China's Outward Foreign Direct Investment (Z-X Li); The Internationalization Process of Chinese Multinationals (R-P Kang); International Marketing Strategies of Chinese Multinationals: The Experience of Bird, Haier, and TCL (Z-H Hu & G Wang); Technology-Based Competition and Chinese Multinationals (J-P Larçon & G Barré); Innovation and Knowledge Transfer in Chinese Multinationals (D-H Li); Corporate Culture and Organization of Chinese Multinationals (Y-H Wang); Chinese Multinationals and Global Value Chains Lenovo (F Duhamel); Alliances, Joint-Ventures and Chinese Multinationals (P Dussauge).
- Dewey Decimal: 338.88
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.9"x0.8"; 1.0 lb; 300 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-10-22
- Business & Investing -- Economics -- International
- Business & Investing -- International -- General
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Management
- Business & Investing -- Small Business & Entrepreneurship -- General
- Business & Investing -- Small Business & Entrepreneurship -- General AAS
- Business & Investing -- General
- Business & Investing -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books