Iraqi children discuss how the Iraq war has affected their lives.
Accelerated Reader/Renaissance LearningMG5.54.
- LCC: HV640.5
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 128 p. : ill., maps ; 23 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Children's Books -- Authors & Illustrators, A-Z -- ( E ) -- Ellis, Deborah
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Explore the World -- Middle East
- Teens -- General
- Children and war -- Iraq -- Juvenile literature
- Iraq War, 2003-Children -- Juvenile literature
- Refugee children -- Iraq -- Social conditions -- 21st century -- Juvenile literature
- Children and war -- Iraq
- Iraq War, 2003-Children
- Refugee children -- Iraq -- Social conditions -- 21st century
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books