Chevy 396 and 427 (Musclecar & Hi Po Engines Series)
'Hot Rod' reports on Chevrolet's big block musclecar performance engines. Covering: race preparation, low budget 550hp 427, modifying heads, engine build-up, 650hp 427, the mystery motor, 515hp 396, 427.
- Dewey Decimal: 629
- Physical Description: 7.7"x10.4"x0.3"; 0.7 lb; 100 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1991-11-04
- Professional & Technical -- Automotive
- Professional & Technical -- Transportation
- Science & Math -- Technology
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books