Includes bibliographical references and index. Polarity and cell fate in bacteria / Antje Hofmeister and Yves V. Brun -- Cell polarity in yeast / J�rg B�hler and Matthias Peter -- Cell polarity in ciliates / Joseph Frankel -- Spatial cues for cellular asymmetry in polarized epithelia / W. James Nelson, Charles Yeaman, Kent K. Grindstaff -- Cell polarity in algae and vascular plants / John E. Fowler -- Cell biology of polarity development in Xenopus oocytes and embryos / Carolyn A. Larabell -- Cell polarity in response to chemoattractants / Orion D. Weiner ... [et al.] -- Genetic analysis of intrinsically asymmetrical cell division / Fabio Piano and Kenneth Kemphues -- Polarized exocytosis : targeting vesicles to specific domains on the plasma membrane / Patrick Brennwald and Joan Adamo -- Morphogenesis of skin epithelia / Pierre A. Coulombe and Kevin McGowan.
- Dewey Decimal: 611.0181
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 320 p. : ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)�31.95
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books