Cases and Materials on Sales, 6th (University Casebooks)
The sixth edition of this casebook covers the study of sales under the Uniform Commercial Code (UCC) and the UN Convention on the International Sale of Goods. This edition deletes six cases from the previous edition and adds two new cases. It also adds new problems and questions and refines the existing ones, all carefully designed to facilitate analysis and understanding of Articles 2 and 2A. Topics include: The scope of Article 2 Creation of the sales contractTerms of the sales contract Performance of the contract Damages for breach Excuse by impossibility or frustration Property rights of buyers against third parties Documentary transactions.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.1"x1.3"; 3.0 lb; 626 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2010-12-13
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books