Cases and Materials on Legislation, Statutes and the Creation of Public Policy (American Casebook Series)
The fourth edition maintains the pathbreaking materials on theories of legislation, the legislative process, representational structures, campaign finance, regulation of lobbying, direct democracy, the relation of statutes and the common law, statutory interpretation, and statutory implementation. The new edition features up-to-date coverage of the Honest Leadership and Open Government Act of 2007, as well as substantially expanded coverage of judicial deference to administrative agency interpretation.
- Dewey Decimal: 342
- Physical Description: 1367 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2007-10-18
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books