Part of the popular University Casebook Series, Cases and Materials on Family Law provides an overview of family law, addressing traditional family law issues with an updated family model. The book covers three important themes: the tension between private ordering and state supervision in family law; constitutional doctrines invoked to limit state regulation of family law; and ethical questions unique to the field of family law. Substantially revised and updated, the fourth edition provides enriching discussion by linking key issues to important cases.
- Dewey Decimal: 340
- Physical Description: 1410 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2006-04-17
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books