Cases and Materials on Corporation Finance, 4th (American Casebooks)
This casebook teaches the fundamentals of corporate finance. The book begins with a series of cases (involving small companies) that introduce basic finance issues, including rules relating to distributions, use of debt financing for leverage and tax purposes, valuation, and preemptive rights. Subsequent chapters address accounting and valuation and formal legal rules relating to financing the corporation. More concise than ever, the 4th edition newly integrates treatment of securities regulation and M&A throughout rather than in standalone chapters. Materials on preferred stock and debt financing have been condensed, and treatment of executive compensation, derivatives, and off-balance sheet financing has been expanded. Statutory materials are included in the main text, thus eliminating the need for a statutory supplement.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.6"x10.1"x1.7"; 3.8 lb; 987 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-01-11
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books