This casebook continues its traditional approach to the teaching of property law. The new edition features a number of new cases inserted into almost every chapter of the book. The notes and comments have been appropriately updated. The opening chapter continues to include a section of cases designed to hone a student's skill in close case analysis. The book in its entirety introduces students to a broad spectrum of material traditionally covered in a first-year property course.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.8"x10.3"x2.1"; 4.8 lb; 1350 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-05-14
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books