CARM:California Accessibility Reference Manual Code & Checklist, 3rd edition 2009
Fully Revised and updated in accordance with 2009 Supplement of Calif. Title 24 and ADA. Includes more than 800 new illustrations, making accessibility compliance even easier! PLUS... CD-ROM Version.....Free! This new Accessibility manual complies with the 2007 California Title 24 accessibility codes and the existing American with Disabilities Act (ADA). The manual provides easy-to-understand reference to the ADA and the 2007 California Title 24 Sections that are significant to accessibility. Includes hundreds of New Illustrative drawings, more than 50 tables, and cross-referencing to the ADA and California's Title 24. Note: This Manual is an illustrated guide with comprehensive coverage of Title 24, California accessibility regulations, and ADA provisions. The language used in this guide is not always the specific regulatory language, but rather more explanatory and simplified. Includes a comprehensive selection of statutes and regulations, so you can refer back to the source, making this the first and only reference of its kind.
- Dewey Decimal: 721
- Physical Description: 9.1"x10.7"x1.1"; 2.7 lb; 433 pages
- Edition Info: Spiral-bound; 2009-03-16
- Home & Garden -- Home Design -- Buildings & Construction
- Home & Garden -- Home Design -- Design & Construction
- Professional & Technical -- Architecture -- General
- Professional & Technical -- Architecture -- General AAS
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering -- Civil -- Construction -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books