Rev. ed. of: Caring for the elderly client. 2nd ed. c1999. Includes bibliographical references (p. 285-286) and index.
- LCC: RC954
- Dewey Decimal: 610.73/65
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xviii, 300 p. : ill., forms ; 26 cm.
- Geriatric nursing
- Holistic nursing
- Aging -- physiology
- Ethics, Clinical -- Aged
- Health Promotion -- Aged
- Health Services for the Aged
- Nursing diagnosis -- Methods
- Nursing, Practical
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books