Papers presented at the twelfth annual Human Caring Conference, held in Houston, Texas, in April 1990; cosponsored by the University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston School of Nursing with the International Association for Human Caring. "Pub. no. 15-2401." Includes bibliographical references.
- LCC: RT84.5
- Dewey Decimal: 610.73
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 189 p. : ill. ; 23 cm.
- Nursing -- Philosophy -- Congresses
- Nursing -- Psychological aspects -- Congresses
- Caring -- Congresses
- Healing -- Congresses
- Nurse and patient -- Congresses
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books