Caribbean Women at the Crossroads: The Paradox of Motherhood Among Women of Barbados, St Lucia and Dominica
- Dewey Decimal: 972
- Physical Description: 7.0"x10.1"x0.3"; 0.7 lb; 150 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2000-08
- Gay & Lesbian -- History
- History -- Americas -- Caribbean & West Indies -- Dominica
- History -- Americas -- Caribbean & West Indies -- Barbados
- Politics & Social Sciences -- Social Sciences
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books