Examines the careers available in the fields of information management, computers, the Internet, and software development, discussing the necessary education and training.
Includes bibliographical references (p. 102) and index.
- LCC: QA76.25
- Dewey Decimal: 004/.023
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 105 p. ; 23 cm.
- Computer science -- Vocational guidance -- Juvenile literature
- Information technology -- Vocational guidance -- Juvenile literature
- Computer science -- Vocational guidance
- Information technology -- Vocational guidance
- Vocational guidance
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books