Capitalism without democracy: the private sector in contemporary China
Includes bibliographical references and index.
- LCC: HC427.95
- Dewey Decimal: 338.610951
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xiv, 268 p. : ill., map ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Free enterprise -- China
- Entrepreneurship -- Political aspects -- China
- Businessmen -- China -- Political activity
- Informal sector (Economics) -- China
- China -- Economic policy -- 2000
- China -- Economic policy -- 1976-2000
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books