Catalogue of an exhibition held at the Correr Museum, Venice and the Gipsoteca, Possagno, Mar. 22-Sept. 30, 1992. Translated from the Italian. Distributed in the U.S. by: New York : Rizzoli International. Includes bibliographical references (p. 391-405)
- LCC: NB623
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 405 p. : ill. (some col.), facsims., col. ports. ; 30 cm.
- Canova, Antonio,1757-1822 -- Exhibitions
- Neoclassicism (Art) -- Italy -- Exhibitions
- Sculpture, Italian -- 18th century -- Exhibitions
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books