Floss loves spending weekends with her dad in his greasy spoon café. But when her mother and stepfather announce they are moving to Australia, Floss finds herself in an impossible situation. If she decides to stay with Dad, inept but loving and lots of fun, she wont get to see her mom for six whole months. But if she goes with her mom, can her dad get along without her? Even worse, how will her choice affect her precious friendship with her popular but not-so-loyal best friend, Rhiannon?
- Physical Description: 5.2"x7.5"x0.9"; 0.6 lb; 352 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-09-02
- Children's Books -- Ages 9-12 -- General
- Children's Books -- Issues -- Divorce
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Family Life -- Parents -- Fiction
- Children's Books -- People & Places -- Social Situations -- Friendship -- Fiction
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books