The new 6th edition of the bestselling Canadian Oxford World Atlas has been completely revised and updated to reflect the significant changes in the world today. It features the recent 2007 census data from Statistics Canada, increased satellite imagery, expanded coverage on climate change, fisheries, endangered species and more. Bright, clear, and easy-to-read maps of Canada and the world are presented in full colour throughout. New to this edition is the Look Forward/Look Backward icon which allows readers to easily find more information on a topic if it appears on another page. Completely Canadian and packed with brand new content, the sixth edition of the Canadian Oxford World Atlas brings this landmark reference book completely up to date.
- Physical Description: 8.7"x11.4"x0.6"; 1.9 lb; 232 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2008-07
- Reference -- Atlases & Maps -- General AAS
- Travel -- Canada -- General
- Travel -- Canada -- General AAS
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books