Calibration and Orientation of Cameras in Computer Vision (Springer Series in Information Sciences)
This book brings together concepts and approaches from the fields of photogrammetry and computer vision. In particular, it examines techniques relating to quantitative image analysis, such as orientation, camera modelling, system calibration, self-calibration and error handling. The chapters have been contributed by experts in the relevant fields, and there are examples from automated inspection systems and other real-world cases. The book provides study material for students, researchers, developers and practitioners.
- Dewey Decimal: 006
- Physical Description: 6.0"x8.9"x0.8"; 0.9 lb; 247 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-12-10
- Computers & Technology -- Computer Science -- Modeling & Simulation
- Computers & Technology -- Graphic Design -- 3D Graphics
- Computers & Technology -- Programming -- Algorithms
- Computers & Technology -- Programming -- Graphics & Multimedia
- Professional & Technical -- Engineering
- Science & Math -- Astronomy & Space Science -- Astrophysics & Space Science
- Science & Math -- Earth Sciences -- Geography
- Science & Math -- Physics
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books