Whether you are a summer visitor or a fifth-generation resident, you will love this book about one of Ontario's most diverse and beautiful regions.
- Dewey Decimal: 971.3535
- Physical Description: 8.5"x11.3"x0.6"; 1.7 lb; 120 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 1999-11-01
- Arts & Photography -- Photography -- Travel -- Canada
- History -- Americas -- Canada -- General
- Travel -- Canada -- Provinces -- Ontario
- Travel -- Canada -- General
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Guidebooks
- Travel -- Reference & Tips -- Pictorial
- Travel -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books