Jancee Dunn was a typical suburban eighties girl, with a bad perm, too much make-up and an endearingly eccentric family, when her life unexpectedly changed overnight. To her shock she landed a dream job at Rolling Stone magazine and soon found herself backstage and behind the scenes, interviewing some of the most famous people in the world, among them Madonna, Cameron Diaz and Beyonce.
Cover subtitle: From Eighties geek to rock 'n' roll chic - adventures in celebsville.
- Dewey Decimal: 070.92
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: 312 p. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Dunn, Jancee
- Rolling stone (San Francisco, Calif.)
- Journalists -- United States -- Biography
- Celebrities -- United States -- Anecdotes
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books