Natalie Canavor presents a step-by-step system that shows what to say and how to say it, along with practical techniques to improve writing skills. The book builds confidence, and provides a solid foundation that applies to traditional media such as letters and proposals, and also to email, blogs, web sites, social media and PowerPoint. Readers develop tools to keep improving on their own, and to handle new communication channels as they emerge.
- Dewey Decimal: 651.74
- Physical Description: 7.3"x9.0"x0.8"; 1.2 lb; 320 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2011-10-20
- Business & Investing -- Management & Leadership -- Planning & Forecasting
- Business & Investing -- Skills -- Communications
- Education & Reference -- Words & Language
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books