Business Organization and Finance, Legal and Economic Principles, 11th (Concepts and Insights)
Klein, Coffee, and Partnoy's Business Organization and Finance, Legal and Economic Principles, 11th explains the basic economic elements and legal principles of business organization and finance. It is the best additional resource to assign to students for background. It distills in a straightforward and accessible way the essential elements of these often complex topics and explains the basic economic elements and legal principles of business organization and finance with concise, conceptual overviews. It contains a detailed introduction outlining the essential functions of corporate law. It contains an invaluable new section covering recent developments in financial markets, the financial crisis, the role of derivatives and financial complexity in the modern corporation to give students background on modern financial issues. An authoritative introduction to the law, the Foundation Press Concepts and Insights Series offers law students concise, conceptual overviews of important areas of law, as written by leading scholars. Students reap the benefit of the authors expert opinions, insight, and experience, with illustrative case studies, case notes, and examples.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 6.2"x9.3"x1.0"; 1.6 lb; 476 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 2010-04-26
- Law -- Business -- Corporate Law
- Law -- Business -- Franchising
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- Corporate Law
- Professional & Technical -- Law -- Business -- General
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books