Includes bibliographical references (p. N1-12) and index. Unit One. Communication Foundations: 1. Communicating at work -- 2. Communicating in small groups and teams; 3. Workplace listening and nonverbal communication; 4. Communicating across cultures -- Unit Two. Guffey's 3-x3- writing process: 5. Writing Process Phase 1: Analyze, Anticipate, Adapt; 6. Writing Process Phase 2: Research, Organize, Compose; 7. Writing Process phase 3: Revise, Proofread, Evaluate -- Unit Three. Business Correspondence: 8. Routine e-mail messages and memos; 9. Routine letters and goodwill messages; 10. Persuasive and sales messages; 11. Negative messages -- Unit Four. Reports and Proposals: 12. Preparing to write business reports; 13. Organizing and writing typical business reports; 14. Proposals and formal reports -- Unit Five. Presentations: 15. Speaking with confidence; 16. Employment communication -- Appendices: Appendix A. Competent language usage essentials (CLUE); Appendix B. Guide to document formats; Appendix C. Documentation formats; Appendix D. Correction symbols.
- Dewey Decimal: 651.7
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxix, 585,  p. : col. ill. ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (student ed. book)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books