Business Associations, Cases and Materials on Agency, Partnerships, and Corporations, 8th
With the prior edition of this concise, up-to-date casebook having been adopted at over 100 law schools, the eighth edition preserves the authors' tradition of providing a comprehensive overview of agency, partnership, and corporation law. It also continues to emphasize six basic editorial principles: Be lean but not mean, cases edited ruthlessly to produce a readable and concise result. Facts matter, so they are included in all their potential ambiguity. Bring a planner?s perspective to the table through extensive use of transactionally-oriented problems. It's a casebook not a treatise. No long, stultifying textual passages. Provide the cases and let the individual teacher use them as he or she sees fit. Try to find cases that are fun to teach. Great facts or a clever analysis are always given first priority in case selection.
- Dewey Decimal: 346
- Physical Description: 7.6"x10.1"x1.7"; 3.8 lb; 960 pages
- Edition Info: Hardcover; 2012-04-02
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books