Business and society: corporate strategy, public policy, ethics
Includes bibliographical references (p. 620-624) and indexes. Pt. 1. The Corporation in Society -- 1. The Corporation and Its Stakeholders -- 2. Business and Public Issues -- Pt. 2. Business and the Social Environment -- 3. Corporate Social Responsibility -- 4. Socially Responsive Management -- Pt. 3. Business and the Ethical Environment -- 5. Ethical Dilemmas in Business -- 6. Ethical Reasoning and Corporate Programs -- Pt. 4. Business and Government in a Global Society -- 7. Business and Public Policy -- 8. Managing Business - Government Relations -- 9. Antitrust, Mergers, and Global Competition -- Pt. 5. The Corporation and the Natural Environment -- 10. Ecology, Sustainable Development, and Global Business -- 11. Managing Environmental Issues -- Pt. 6. Business and Technological Change -- 12. Technology: An Economic-Social Force -- 13. Managing Technological Challenges -- Pt. 7. Responding to Stakeholders -- 14. Stockholders and Corporate Governance -- 15. Consumer Protection -- 16. The Community and the Corporation. 17. Employees and the Corporation -- Pt. 8. Social Issues -- 18. Managing a Diverse Workforce -- 19. Business and the Media -- 20. Global Social Issues for a New Century -- Case Studies in Corporate Social Policy.
- LCC: HD60
- Dewey Decimal: 658.4/08
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxi, 634 p. : ill. ; 24 cm.
- Edition Info: (alk. paper)
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books