Business and Biodiversity: A Guide for the Private Sector
This guide explains how and why business should be involved in the biodiversity debate. It explains the main principles of the Convention on Biological Diversity and describes some of the Convention's potential implications. It also examines the many links between biodiversity and the private sector and highlights the need for a new, more rational approach to the manner in which biological resources are used and managed.
- Dewey Decimal: 333.9516
- Physical Description: 6.4"x9.1"x0.5"; 0.4 lb; 68 pages
- Edition Info: Paperback; 1999-01
- Business & Investing -- Real Estate
- Business & Investing -- Popular Economics
- Outdoors & Nature -- Ecology -- Living on the Land
- Science -- Nature & Ecology -- Natural History
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books