Burr, Hamilton, and Jefferson: a study in character
Includes bibliographical references (p. 435-451) and index. Character and circumstance -- Character tested by slavery and secession -- In the wake of the hurricane -- The great valley -- The expedition.
- LCC: E302.5
- Dewey Decimal: 973.4/6/0922
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xix, 476 p. : ill., 1 map ; 25 cm.
- Edition Info: (pbk.)
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Historical -- General
- Amazon.com -- Biographies & Memoirs -- Leaders & Notable People -- Political
- Amazon.com -- History -- Americas -- United States -- 19th Century -- General
- Amazon.com -- History -- Americas -- United States -- Revolution & Founding -- General
- Burr, Aaron,1756-1836
- Hamilton, Alexander,1757-1804
- Jefferson, Thomas,1743-1826
- Character -- Political aspects -- United States -- Case studies
- Reputation (Law) -- United States -- Case studies
- Statesmen -- United States -- Biography
- Statesmen -- United States -- Conduct of life
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1775-1783
- United States -- Politics and government -- 1783-1865
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books