Burning the box of beautiful things: the development of a postmodern sensibility
Includes bibliographical references (p. 214-218) and index.
- LCC: NX409
- Dewey Decimal: 700/.9421/3209045
- Language: eng
- Physical Description: xxii, 234 p. : ill. (some col.) ; 26 cm.
- Edition Info: (acid-free paper)
- Royal College of Art (Great Britain) -- Periodicals
- Ark (London, England : 1950) -- Influence
- Postmodernism -- England
Buying This Book
We query many merchants so that you can instantly compare prices and availability. You can even check historic prices and subscribe for notifications. For a manual check, clicking on a link will open a new window with a search for this book on the merchant's site of your choice.
- Amazon.com by title or by ISBN - widest selection, reliable service, good prices
- Abebooks.com by title or by ISBN - good source for rare and out-of-print books
- Textbooks.com by title or by ISBN - large inventory of new & used textbooks
- Alibris.com by title or by ISBN - their slogan is "books you thought you'd never find"
- eCampus.com by title or by ISBN - they specialize in textbooks, used and new
- BN.com by title or by ISBN - Barnes & Noble has a wide selection of new and used books